P/T – 4 days per week
At Page One Publishing, we create exceptional lifestyle and business content for local audiences who want to be inspired, informed, and on trend. Our magazines include YAM, Douglas and Spruce, which are market leaders in the categories of lifestyle, business and homes. We are an innovative, growing company looking for team players who thrive in an entrepreneurial environment.
Currently we have an opening for an experienced Ad Coordinator / Sales Assistant to cover a one year maternity leave. The ideal candidate will have experience in coordinating and managing the flow of information between advertising clients, account managers and graphic designers. This job requires strong organizational skills, high attention to detail and excellent customer service.
In this position, you will:
- Track and organize client and ad production information for multiple magazine brands
- Engage with clients by email and phone in a positive and professional manner
- Communicate deadlines to clients and ensure required information and material is gathered on time
- Work with production and sales departments to ensure ads are designed according to client specifications
- Proof the ads for technical and creative accuracy and send proofs to the client for approval; facilitate changes as required
- Use database software to track advertising production and keep ad status up-to-date and accurate
- Provide guidance and suggestions for advertising messaging to help advertisers market their business
- Create exceptional client experiences resulting in long-term customers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Personable, calm and customer service-oriented
- Ability to track, organize and manage a high volume of information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacity, diplomacy and excellent problem-solving capabilities
If you’re interested in an exciting opportunity to utilize your skills in a creative and fun environment, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com outlining how you have demonstrated these skill requirements in previous positions. We look forward to hearing from you.
Application deadline: May 26, 2022
Salary – $21-24/hr
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted