The Marketing Coordinator will support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs, including email, event, social media and content marketing.
- Coordinate product, event and email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Create, proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels, ensuring consistent voice
- Develop and manage social media marketing programs, including community monitoring and client engagement
- Assist with company events as required
- Conduct market research and identify trends (ie. surveying clients and/or readers)
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Participate with a positive, dynamic team in developing the top magazine brands in the city
- Create your own work-life balance in a beautiful coastal city
The ideal candidate
- Has some post-secondary education in marketing, communications, or a related field
- 1-3 years of practical experience in marketing
- Is a self-starter, able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
- Has familiarity with online event platforms (like Zoom Webinar)
- Is a motivated, ideas-driven, creative individual with a strong grasp of each brand’s unique audience and excellent ability to interact with each
- Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail plus the ability to analyze metrics and create reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
Job Types: 12-week contract, option to renew
Reimbursement: $23.00 per hour, 32 hours per week
All office COVID-19 health and safety protocols are in place including cleaning and sanitizing, physical distancing, and coordinating in-office work schedules to limit employees sharing office space.
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com. Only those candidates shortlisted for this position will be contacted.